Monday, July 30, 2012

Creative Visualization


Every day in every way I’m getting better and better
Everything I need is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
My life is blossoming in total perfection.
I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now.
I am the master of my life.
Everything I need is already within me.
Perfect wisdom is in my heart.
I am whole and complete in myself.
I love and appreciate myself just as I am.
I accept all my feelings as part of me.
I love to love and be loved.
The more I love myself, the more love I have to give others.
I now give and receive love freely.
I am now attracting loving, satisfying relationships
 into my life.
My relationship with MANMEET is growing
Happier and more fulfilling every day.
I now have a satisfying, well paying job as well as
I’m writing and directing many films
and also acting in films and ads.
I love doing my work, and I am richly rewarded,
Creatively and financially.
I am open channel of creative energy.
I am dynamically self-expressive.
I enjoy relaxing and having fun.
I communicate clearly and effectively.
I now have enough time, energy, wisdom, and money to
Accomplish all my desires.
I am always in the right place at the right time,
successfully engaged in the right activity.
It’s okay for me to have everything I want!
This is an abundant universe and there’s plenty for all of us.
Abundance is my natural state of being.
Everyday I am growing more financially prosperous.
The more I have, the more I have to give.
The more I give, the more I receive, and the happier I feel.
It’s okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do!
I am relaxed and centered.
I have plenty of time for everything.


I am now enjoying everything I do.
I feel happy just being alive.
I am healthy and beautiful!
I am open to receiving all the blessings
Of this abundant universe!
is coming to me, easily and effortlessly.
I have a wonderful job with wonderful pay.
I do a wonderful job with wonderful pay.
I do a wonderful service in a wonderful way.
The light within me is creating miracles in my life here and now.
All things are now working together for good in my life.
I am now attuned to my higher purpose in life.
I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me step by step.
I give thanks now for my life of health, happiness, and self expression.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
UNIVERSE

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment