memories or it can engage them with blame and thinking.
Repentence and Forgiveness:
1. Conscious Mind initiates the Ho’oponopono problem solving process, a petition to Divine Intelligence to transmute memories to Void. It acknowledges that the problem is memories replaying in its Subconscious Mind, and that it is 100 percent responsible for them. The petition moves down from the Conscious Mind into the Subconscious Mind.
2. The down flow of the petition into the Subconscious Mind gently stirs memories for transmutation. The petition then moves up to the Superconscious Mind from the Subconscious Mind.
3. The Superconscious Mind reviews the petition, making changes as appropriate. Because it is always in tune with Divine intelligence, it has the capacity to review and make changes. The petition is then sent up to Divine Intelligence for final review and consideration.
4. After reviewing the petition sent up by the Superconscious Mind, Divine Intelligence sends transmuting energy down into the Superconscious Mind.
5. Transmuting energy then flows from the Superconscious Mind down into the Conscious Mind.
6. And transmuting energy then flows down from the Conscious Mind into the Subconscious Mind. The transmuting energy first neutralizes designated memories. The neutralized energies are then released into storage, leaving a Void.