My personal favorites for right before an audition or performance:
· I release and destroy my need to get this job.
· I am going to take it from where I am.
· I release my need to control this audition. I know that I am not strong enough to control it, and therefore ask my higher power to be there to lovingly guide me through it.
· I am going to approach this scene as an improv.
· I release and destroy my need to be an “Actor”. Let them be the “Actors”, and have all the responsibilities that come with it. I am just here to be myself and have fun.
(or simply “I’m not an actor. I’m just here to be myself and have fun.”)
· (For Comedy) I release my need to be funny. I am here to tickle myself.
· (For Drama) I will not make choices, however I will allow choices to happen.
· I release and destroy my need to impress them. Fuck them. I can hate them.
More terrific affirmations:
· I am grateful for all the good in my life. I am worthy of all the good in my life.
· All is well in my world. I am one with the universe and have more than I need.
· I am relaxed, trusting in a higher plan that is unfolding for me.
· I release and destroy my attachment to results. I am here to enjoy the journey.
· I release and destroy my need to feel unworthy. I know that I am worthy of all the good in life and now lovingly allow myself to accept it. As I repeat this affirmation, my outer effect of procrastination fades away and I no longer feel the need to delay my own good.
· This, or something greater, for my highest good, and the highest good of all concerned.
· I forgive myself, unconditionally.
I put these affirmations here, at the very beginning, to stress their importance. If you didn’t read another word I’ve written, you could still benefit greatly from these affirmations.