Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Actor's Affirmations


ACTOR'S AFFIRMATIONS


My personal favorites for right before an audition or performance:

·      I release and destroy my need to get this job.

·      I am going to take it from where I am.

·      I release my need to control this audition. I know that I am not strong enough to control it, and therefore ask my higher power to be there to lovingly guide me through it.

·      I am going to approach this scene as an improv.

·      I release and destroy my need to be an “Actor”.  Let them be the “Actors”, and have all the responsibilities that come with it.  I am just here to be myself and have fun.
(or simply “I’m not an actor.  I’m just here to be myself and have fun.”)

·      (For Comedy) I release my need to be funny.  I am here to tickle myself.

·      (For Drama) I will not make choices, however I will allow choices to happen.

·      I release and destroy my need to impress them.  Fuck them.  I can hate them. 



More terrific affirmations:

·      I am grateful for all the good in my life.  I am worthy of all the good in my life.

·      All is well in my world.  I am one with the universe and have more than I need.

·      I am relaxed, trusting in a higher plan that is unfolding for me.

·      I release and destroy my attachment to results.  I am here to enjoy the journey.

·      I release and destroy my need to feel unworthy.  I know that I am worthy of all the good in life and now lovingly allow myself to accept it.  As I repeat this affirmation, my outer effect of procrastination fades away and I no longer feel the need to delay my own good.

·      This, or something greater, for my highest good, and the highest good of all concerned.

·      I forgive myself, unconditionally.



I put these affirmations here, at the very beginning, to stress their importance.  If you didn’t read another word I’ve written, you could still benefit greatly from these affirmations.

No comments:

Post a Comment