Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Affirmations for Actors


TRUST
I trust that my preparation is enough. I trust that I am enough. I trust that the perfect roles are lining up for me, and I can detach from the outcome of booking this job. I trust rhat I have done all my work, and now I can let go and play in the room.
ASSISTANCE
I attract the perfect assistance and embrace those who are willing to help me in my journey. As I trust that my representation is doing their best, I see evidence of it. I am ready to accept assistance in every area of my career. I express gratitude to those who assist me at every audition.
POWER
I have the power to create my future. I own my power in the audition process, on the set, and between jobs. I have the power to create the life I envision for myself. I have all the tools I need within me. There is no one like me-my power is unique.
LETTING GO
I take responsibility for my life and let go of the people whose negative energy no longer uplifts me. I let go of any need to blame myself or others. I let go of any need to book this job, please my representatives, parents, friends or teachers. I let go of any and all expectations, and am free to play.
FORGIVENESS
I look to the future with wisdom and insight. I understand that we are all doing the best we can with the knowledge we have. I can now say thank you “for giving” me this experience. As I forgive others, I free myself. Subconsciously, I may have needed the lesson this experience has taught me. Thank you for giving me the gift of wisdom—as I have learned from this experience.


Meditations
Have you made PEACE WITH WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW on your wonderful career journey! Have you celebrated your latest callback, audition opportunity or job, no matter the size? It’s so easy to get caught up in where you are NOT, and what the competition is doing, but really, your only competition is the internal monologue you have with yourself on a daily basis—the one that beats you up, brings you down, and questions your inherent self-worth! Here are some breathing meditations to get you centered, focused and recharged. Take a deep breathe in and a deep breath out...and recite.

TRUST
I breathe in a deeper sense of trust.
I exhale and release over-thinking and doubt.
I breathe in a deeper sense of trust.

ASSISTANCE
I breathe in and easily attract assistance with my goals.
I exhale and release feeling I have little help.
I breathe in and easily attract assistance with my goals.

POWER
I breathe in and feel my infinite power.
I exhale and release any insecurities that may hold me back.
I breathe in and feel my infinite power
LETTING GO
I breathe in and feel myself letting go.
I exhale and release any negative thoughts, feelings or people.
I breathe in and feel myself letting go.
FORGIVENESS
I breathe in and feel the gift of forgiveness.
I exhale and release any anger and resentment.
I breathe in and feel the gift of forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment