Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daily Affirmations FOR YOU


Every day in every way I am getting better and better
Everything I need is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
My life is blossoming in total perfection.
I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now.
I am the master of my life.
Everything I need is already within me.
Perfect wisdom is in my heart.
I am whole and complete in myself.
I love and appreciate myself just as I am.
I accept all my feelings as part of me.
I love to love and be loved.
The more I love myself, the more love I have to give others.
I now give and receive love freely.
I am now attracting loving, satisfying relationships
 into my lives.
My relationship with WIFE / GIRL FRIEND is growing
Happier and more fulfilling every day.
I now have a satisfying, well paying job as well as
I am doing excellent in the field of my interest.
I love doing my work, and I am richly rewarded,
Creatively and financially.
I have become timefree/financially free.
I am open channel of creative energy.
I am dynamically self-expressive.
I enjoy relaxing and having fun.
I communicate clearly and effectively.
I now have enough time, energy, wisdom, and money to
Accomplish all my desires.
I am always in the right place at the right time,
Successfully engaged in the right activity.
It’s okay for me to have everything I want!
This is an abundant universe and there’s plenty for all of me.
Abundance is my natural state of being.
Every day I am growing more financially prosperous.
The more I have, the more I have to give.
The more I give, the more I receive, and the happier I feel.
It’s okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do!
I am relaxed and centered.
I have plenty of time for everything.
I am now enjoying everything I do.
I feel happy just being alive.
I am healthy and beautiful!
I am open to receiving all the blessings
Of this abundant universe!
is coming to me, easily and effortlessly.
I have a wonderful job with wonderful pay.
I do a wonderful service in a wonderful way.
The light within me is creating miracles in my life here and now.
All things are now working together for good in my lives.
I am now attuned to my higher purpose in life.
I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me step by step.
I give thanks now for my life of health, happiness, and self expression.

I find prosperity in simplicity.
This is an abundant universe and there is plenty for all of me.
Abundance is my true state of my being. I am now ready to accept it fully and joyously.
God is the unfailing, unlimited source of all my supply.
I deserve to be prosperous and happy.
I am now prosperous and happy!
The more I prosper, the more I have to sham with everyone else.
I am ready now to accept all the joy and prosperity life has to offer me.
The world is now becoming an abundant place for everyone.
Financial success is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
I am now enjoying financial prosperity!
Life is meant to be fun and I now willing to enjoy it!
I am rich in consciousness and manifestation.
I now have plenty of money for my own personal needs and needs of my family.
I now have a satisfying income of $100000 per year.
I feel deeply satisfied with my financial situation.
I feel rich, well, and happy.
I am lovable.
I am kind and loving, and I have a great deal to sham with others.
I am talented, intelligent, and creative.
I am attractive.
I deserve the very best in life.
I have a lot to offer and everyone recognizes it.
I love the world and the world loves me.
I am willing to be happy and successful.
I am open to receiving the blessings of this abundant universe.
Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
I accept my good, which is flowing to me here and now.
I deserve the best and the best is coming to me now.
The more I receive, the more I have to give.
I love and accept myself completely as I am.
I don’t have to try to please anyone else. I like myself and that’s what counts.
I am highly pleasing to myself in the presence of other people.
I express myself freely, fully, and easily.
I am wonderful, loving and creative being.
I am now releasing my past.
I am now dissolving all negative, limiting beliefs.
I now forgive and release everyone in my life.
I don’t have to try to please others. I am naturally
Lovable and likable no matter what I do!
I now let go of all accumulated guilt, fears,
Resentment, disappoints, and grudges.
I am free and clear!
All of my negative self-images and attitudes is
now dissolved. I love and appreciate myself!
All barriers to my full expression
And enjoyments of life are now dissolved.
The world is a beautiful place to be.
The universe always provides.
The more I outflow, the more space I create for
Good things to come to me.
I love giving and I love receiving.
As I clean up and clear out my physical space I am
Clearing up and clearing out my life in every way.
I accept myself completely here and now.
I love myself as I am.
I accept all my feelings as part of myself.
I am beautiful and lovable human being.
None of my feelings am negative. They are all important parts of who I am.
I am now willing to experience all my feelings.
It’s good to express my feelings. I now give myself permission to express my feelings.
I love myself when I express my feelings.
Its okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do!
I like to do things that make me feel good.
I am deeply relaxed and centered.
I now feel deep inner peace and serenity.
I am glad I am born and I love being alive.
My relationship is mirror that show me myself.
I am now learning from all the relationships.
My relationships are helping me to heal and love myself.
I am strong, vulnerable, and loving in my relationships.
I deserve love and sexual pleasure.
I am now ready to accept for my relationship to work.
I love myself and I naturally attract loving relationships into my life.
I am now attracting exactly the kind of relationship I want.
I am now divinely irresistible to my perfect mate.
All difficulties on me are being healed now.
The more I love myself, the more I love others.
I am now open channel for creative energy.
Creative ideas and inspiration is coming to me everyday.
I am the creator of my life.
I am now creating my life exactly as I want it.
Divine love is doing its perfect work in this situation now
For the good of all concerned.
Divine love and light am working through me now.
Divine love goes before me and prepares the way.
God is showing me the way now.
My inner wisdom is guiding me now.
I am now being guided to the perfect solution to this problem.
The light within me is creating miracles in my body,
Mind, and affairs, here and now.
Every day I am growing healthier and more attractive.
Everything I do add to my health and beauty.
Everything I eat adds to my health, beauty,
And attractiveness.
I am good to my body, and my body is good to me.
I am now slender, strong, and in perfect condition no matter what I do.
I am growing stronger and more wonderful everyday.
I now desire to eat only those things that are best for me at any given time.
I get hungry only for the foods my body really needs.
The more I love and appreciate myself, the more beautiful I am becoming.
I am now irresistibly attractive to men (or women).
I love my body as it is.
I am naturally attractive as I am.
I like to think of myself as an artist, and my life is my greatest work of art. Every moment is a moment of creation, and each moment of creation contains infinite possibilities. I can do things the way I have always done them, or I can look at all the different alternatives, and try something new and different and potentially more rewarding. Every moment presents a new opportunity and a new decision.
What a wonderful game I am all playing, and what a magnificent art form….

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment