Friday, May 17, 2013

Spiritual Marketing by Joe Vitale


How I Created Spiritual Marketing

“What do you do?” I asked. I was standing in a line of 700 people in a hotel in Seattle, waiting to spend a day listening to an author and spiritual teacher. “I do energy work,” the woman beside me replied. “It’s
hard to explain. It’s different for each person.” “Do you have a business card?” “No,” she said, slightly embarrassed. I was shocked.

“Let me ask you a question,” I began. “There are over 700 potential clients here for you. Why don’t you at least have business cards?”

A woman beside her smiled and told her, “You were just hit by an angel.” I’m not an angel. But I was curious why this business woman was missing a huge marketing opportunity. As I talked to a few more of the 700 people at this event, I realized all of these people were in business for themselves. And they all needed help in marketing themselves. That’s when it dawned on me that I could write a concise handbook on spiritually based marketing. No one else seemed better qualified. I’m the author of The AMA Complete Guide to Small Business Advertising for The American Marketing Association, and I have over fifteen
years of experience in metaphysics and spirituality. I’ve interviewed many new age spokespeople and have had some of them as my clients. Besides, I had already created and tested a secret five-step process for manifesting anything you wanted. I seemed like the best voice for a book on marketing with spirit.
I also knew that those 700 people at the seminar represented a still larger group of people who need help
with their businesses. I further knew that they were all doing something inside themselves that was creating their outer results. In other words, their inner state of being was creating their business, or lack of it. Said more simply, the woman who didn’t have a business card had an inner insecurity about her business that showed up in her life by her not having business cards. And taking this logic a step further in the direction I want to take you later in this book, if that woman were truly clear about her business, she wouldn’t even need business cards. Business would just come to her. Her inner spirit would do her marketing. That’s what this book will reveal. I’ve learned that we are human beings, not human doings. When you reach a clear inner state of being about your service to the world, the world will come to you. As one successful person said,
“Angels now hand out my business cards.” Confused? That’s okay. Therapist, author and my dear friend Mandy Evans says confusion is that wonderful state of mind right before clarity. Maybe the following story will give you a glimpse of what I’m talking about and set the stage for what is to follow:

I once read a delightful old book from 1920 titled Fundamentals of Prosperity by Roger Babson. He ended
his book by asking the President of the Argentine Republic why South America, with all of its natural resources and onders, was so far behind North America in terms of progress and marketing. The President replied:

“I have come to this conclusion. South America was settled by the Spanish who came to South America in
search of gold, but North America was settled by the Pilgrim Fathers who went there in search of God.”
Where is your focus? On money or on spirit?

In this book I intend to offer a new way for you to easily and effortlessly increase your business. It’s based on proven marketing techniques and timeless spiritual principles. It will reveal how your inner state of being
attracts and creates your outer results---and what to do about it so you can have, do, or be whatever your heart desires.

Do the techniques work? The proof will be in the pudding. Try them and see. I can tell you about the
successes I’ve had---and I do in this book---but nothing will be quite as convincing to you as using these simple ideas and seeing your own amazing results. I could tell you that this method will help you manifest anything you want. You’ll read about people who created cars and homes, healed themselves of cancer, and created new relationships. But I’m focusing on business because there appears to be a serious lack of spirituality in business. And I’m going to let you discover the magic of marketing with spirit because
nothing will be more powerful as your own first hand experiences.

Pull up a chair. Get comfortable. Take a deep breath. Relax. Let’s talk about how you can increase your
business---and achieve anything else you may desire--- through the magic power of “Spiritual Marketing.”

“Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your
wings on the way down.”

-- Ray Bradbury

                                                            http://www.freegiftsforyou.in/


No comments:

Post a Comment