A Twinflame relationship is not all ‘perfect’, as one might expect, especially in the beginning (usually a few years)
After reading or hearing about twinflames and their perfectly balanced energies, many people think it would be like a fairytale, the you-find-your-twinflame-and-live-happily-ever-after kind of thing.
It is not.
It is a perfect relationship, but it needs some work from both the partners.
After having been separated from each other literally millions of years ago, both twinflames(of all souls) went through a lot of pain and suffering… and gathered negative emotions in the process. These take a while to get sorted. And this can be difficult at times. But you’ll get through it… Love will take you there… And then the world is your canvas and you’re the painters… Together, in love, harmony, in Eternal Bliss
There are, as I see It, Five main phases of a twinflame relationship. Everyone understands the twinflame relationship differently… and there are no clear timelines or specific periods for any of these phases. Each differes for every twinflame couple. I’m giving you this information so that you can understand this relationship better. There are no rules. And there is no One-size-fits-all in a Twinflame relationship. Each relationship will be unique, just like each couple.
Having said that, Here are the Four main phases that usually resonate with all twinflames in some way.
Phase One – The Preparation
This phase comes BEFORE you meet your twinflame. But I’m counting it as one of the phases as It is very much a part of your Twinflame relationship.
What happens in this phase -
- Karmic Relationships There are one or few seriously devastating relationships. These begin with strong emotions and end painfully. These are called Karmic relationships.
– Emptiness and Strong desire for ‘The One’
After you’ve been through the Karmic relationships, you’ll have a very deep yearning or desire to find ‘The One’. At this point you will desire meeting your perfect love, whose image you will carry in your imagination (or in some cases in Dreams). This Image is of your Twinflame, although you probably won’t realize it at this point. This happens because your soul knows your Twinflame is coming!
Phase Two – The Meeting – A Glimpse Of Heaven
This is the phase when you meet your twinflame for the first time (in this incarnation). You might try to resist at this point but you will fall for him/her anyway. Then comes a short period of ‘perfection’. This is what I like to call A Glimpse of Heaven
What happens In this Phase -
- The first meeting You’ll meet your twinflame in unusual circumstances or at some unexpected place. [A place where you would not expect meeting your life partner/soulmate] You’ll find this person somehow ‘special’ at this point. Even though you might not even think of them as a partner.
– The initial attraction You’ll soon find yourself being attracted to your twinflame. You might not be ready for a relationship (because of the karmic relationships that you’ve been through) and so you might try to resist this attraction. You’ll fall anyway. Deeply in love.
– A short period of the most ‘Perfect’ relationship that you’ve ever experienced. After the initial attraction, You’ll find yourself in a deeply romantic relationship. It will seem perfect in every possible way. You’ll find all that you want in your partner and much more.
This is what the Twinflame relationship is actually supposed to be like. And this is what it becomes ( if not better ) after you get through the problems that surface in the next phase. This short period makes you aware of the perfection of yourself and your twinflame nd brings back the memories that were always deep within you. This makes you want to go through the next phase ( which is a little tough ). Its like a trailer for what your relationship is going to be in phase four, after the reunion.
Phase three – The Dance – Resolving what is known as the Karma
This is the tough one. It starts after you’ve been in a relationship with your twinflame for a while. In this phase, all the accumulated negativity and lower emotions come to surface. This seems difficult to go through at the human level, but it is actually a truly divine process in which the Twinflames get deeply cleansed with each other’s help. This lets them achieve higher energy levels so that they can ascend in bliss together.
This is also the phase where both twinflames get spiritually enlightened… This is when they search and find the spiritual reality. If you’re currently in a Twinflame relationship, you’re probably in this phase (As This is the period of time when you usually begin finding information on this).
What Happens in this Phase -
– Arguments / Fights This phase brings many arguments and fights. This happens because the negativity that each partner is carrying within (usually at a subconscious level) comes to surface. The twinflame will reflect this like a mirror and so you’ll think its in them, when in reality its in you. This begins the deep cleansing process.
- The blame game Each twinflame sees their own negativity and clutter in their twinflame. Also, deep seated fears and frustrations surface. So you think Its happening because of the other and start blaming each other. You consciously might not realize it but this is clearing all your clutter which is a good thing.
The arguments and the Blaming causes a lot of confusion (because usually the spiritual process is not understood by the conscious mind, as we are conditioned to trust logic more that feeling)
One twinflame, at this point, takes the role of the ‘Runner’ (which is usually the man) The Runnertries to avoid the partner and runaway from the relationship. This happens because the runner doesn’t consciously know what is going on and feels like he’s losing control.
The other twinflame, now, becomes what I call the ‘Chaser’ (usually the woman) The Chaser is spiritually more aware than the runner at some level and tries to ‘chase’ or ‘run after’ the runner. The chaser usually wants some sort of commitment at this point. This happens as the chaser subconsciously or consciously wants to get over with this tough phase so that both of them can reunite.
The Chaser is deeply shocked and hurt by the ‘running’ and unexpected behavior of the Runner. This is when they feel the need to understand what really is happening and so they start searching or reading about it. This usually leads to the enlightenment of the Chaser.
The Runnerbecomes spiritually enlightened too, either through the chaser’s conscious effort, Or by receiving a ‘Soul Shock’ when the Chaser gives up and goes away from the Runner Twinflame.
The Phase gets stretched longer the more the Runner runs. Ultimately, the runner does return and the Karma is finally fully resolved.
Phase Four – The Reunion
This is the phase of the reunion. This is when the split soul becomes One again. This happens first at the level of the soul and then in the physical plane (Yes, that’s when you get married, unless, as in rare cases your physical reunion is not a part of the plan)
The reunion happens when both the partners are fully aware of the spiritual reality.
Phase Five – Eternal Bliss – Being LOVE
This is the ‘Happily Ever After’ Phase. Both Twinflames will be fully spiritually aware and enlightened at this time. There is perfect love and harmony. The twinflames now enjoy their Sacred love and Intimacy, and have the power to create whatever they can imagine…
The world truly becomes their canvas… And they paint it with the colors of Love.
At the end of their journey on Earth, They ascend together… And go on to experience more… just like they always have… In other worlds and other planets… In this universe and beyond… Together, In love, joy, and Peace Together, In Eternal Bliss…